Our client, a top 10 Real Estate & Education Group in Beijing China, is URGENTLY looking for a qualified Pre-Kindergarten Academic Supervisor.
An Academic Supervisor is responsible for establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy and nurturing learning/teaching environment for both the students and teachers. Additionally, an Academic Supervisor is responsible to manage the pre-school teachers’ workload in conjunction with the entire faculty, provide on-going trainings and support to the teachers as well as curriculum coordination & upgrade.
To create a safe and caring climate and culture in which we prepare, engage, educate, empower and inspire all learners in partnership with their surrounding community to be successful in today’s and tomorrow’s society.
Position: 1 Full-time management position
Days off: 2 days off/week
Working Hours: 26 office hrs/week plus 10 teaching hrs/week
Class size: small group classes of 6-12 students
Salary, Benefits, Visas and Services:
- highly competitive salaries ranges from CNY 25,000 to CNY 35,000 per month
- Paid holidays and Winter vacation
- Work visa sponsorship
- Medical insurance
- Return Flights up to CNY 9,000
- Housing allowance up to CNY 3,000 per month
An Academic Supervisor must meet the qualifications of the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Child Development or in related fields preferred.
- An approved criminal record check as required by state/country regulations.
- Prior Pre-K or primary school teaching experience preferred.
- Be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment, and make the children’s needs the primary focus.
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Must be looking to start immediately
- Background and drug screening
An academic Supervisor’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facilitate an intentional social–emotional learning curriculum for both teachers and students.
- Help the teachers to build and maintain a classroom environment with clear and consistent routines and expectations to promote student autonomy and engagement.
- Ensuring the safety of each student by supervising and engaging in recess games, lunch, and transitions between classrooms.
- Creating informative learning experiences aligned with formative assessments.
- Contributing to interdisciplinary curriculum design and student support strategies with the support of school management team and specialists.
- Supporting the professional growth of the teachers with clear expectations, opportunities for demonstrations, and constructive feedback.
- Bringing heart, dedication, collaboration, passion, and humor to our vibrant learning community.
- Other duties as assigned.
If you want to become part of a team that partners with families to create a better world for our children, then we want to meet you!
Mollee Recruitment LLC
WeChat ID: twoteeth2