Xi’an Jiaotong University International Students Enrollment Details [Master’s Degree]
- Preliminary Requisites:
- Under 40 years of age, & with good health status.
- Valid ordinary passport.
- At least an undergraduate diploma and bachelor’s degree.
- Application Time:
March 15th to June 30th (every year).
III. Majors Available:
Please refer to Xi’an Jiaotong University Master’s Degree Program Catalogue for International Students for more details.
- Program Specification:
Students are required to accomplish the course credits and complete their mandatory training within 2-3 years. In accordance with the regulations of the Degree Awarding Committee, successful candidates will receive a graduate certificate along with the master’s degree.
- Application Documents:
1) XI’AN JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS.
2) Notarized copies of highest academic degree or undergraduate diploma (Student expecting to graduate should provide an official letter declaring expected graduation date), either in Chinese or English.
3) Notarized copies of undergraduate academic transcripts, including courses taken and scores obtained.
4) Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors or higher academic authority.
5) Record of physical examination of international students
6) Notarized copy of your HSK result or English language proficiency test results
7) Two photocopies of your valid passport (Passport type must be ordinary), and two recent passport size photographs.
8) Bank receipt of Application fee. Application fee: RMB500.
Certificates other than in Chinese or English language must be translated to Chinese or English by a legitimate notary authority
*Note: The application materials will not be returned in disregard of successful admission or not.
VI. Application Procedures:
VII. Admission Notification:
After examining the application, the admission office will make a decision on admission notification. The successful candidates will be provided with an admission notice, a JW202 form (Visa application form), a health examination form and a guide form to the campus. These documents will be posted to the permanent postal address of the applicants.
Usually the students are required to register at the admission office with their admission notice and other documents in September (the start of new session). Failure to do so within three weeks of the new term will be regarded as forfeiting the admission.
VIII. Fee Structure:
1) Application fee: RMB500 (non-refundable).
2) Tuition fee: RMB/YEAR.
Registration fee: RMB400/year; Medical insurance: RMB800/year.
3) Accommodation fee: Please click here for further details
- Contact information:
Address: Admission Office(A920, Yifu Building, School of Foreign Studies), School of International Education, Xi’an Jiaotong University
No. 28 West Xianning Road, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710049
International Students Affairs Office, School of Medicine, Xi’an Jiaotong University, No. 76 West Yanta Road, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710061
Telephone: +86 29 82655060, Fax: +86 29 82655059
Web page: http://sie.xjtu.edu.cn
Admission Registration webpage: http://www.studyinxjtu.org
- Getting to the University:
|Railway station||Taxi, about 15 minutes, & approximately RMB15.||Taxi, about 25 minutes & approximately RMB25.|
|Xianyang Airport||Airport shuttle bus to JianGuo Hotel, about 1 hour (RMB25). Transfer to a taxi, about 10 minutes & approximately RMB10.||Airport shuttle bus to Oriental Hotel, about 1 hour (RMB25). Transfer to a taxi, about 5 minutes & less than RMB10.|
|Pick-up service||Advance confirmation required & RMB300. Fax: +86 29 82665923||Advance confirmation required & RMB300. Fax: +86 29 82655059|