How to Apply for SOUTHEAST UNIVERSITY (For International Students)
Over 16 year’s old, high school graduate or above, healthy foreigners
2. Application Period:
March 15 – June 30 (The application period may vary, subject to the program’s beginning date. )
3. Application Materials:
(1) SEU Application Form for International Students. Please fill the form with your true information, print it, leave your signature on it, attach your photo and scan it;
(2) Highest Academic Diploma(original or notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English version);
(3) Transcripts (original or notarized version, in notarized Chinese or English version);
(4) Language requirement:
Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must provide the certificate of HSK 4 or above;
Applicants for English-taught programs must provide either of the following certificates:
the certificate of TOEFL: 79 or above (Computer-based) or 550 or above(Paper-based)
or IELTS: (Academic Level): 5.5
(with the exception for the applicants from the countries or regions where English is the official language or mother language );
(4) Valid Passport Copy.
Note：● Other materials will be requested according to the respective requirement of the program (for postgraduate programs’ applicants,);
● Whether you are admitted or not, the application materials will not be returned.
4. Application Fee: RMB 400(irretrievable)
Application fee should be paid when you submit your application materials; it is irretrievable whether you are admitted or not.
If you are admitted, the admission notice and visa application form will be posted to you before the end of July.
6.Registration Period: September or October
Admission Office, College of International Students, Southeast University
2 Sipailou, Nanjing, China, 210096
Mail the application materials to the above address or send the scanned copy to the above email.
9. Tuition Fees（in RMB）
Programs taught in Chinese（annual tuition fee）
Programs taught in English（annual tuition fee）
Estimated Other Fees: 6000 RMB/year for one occupancy in a room for two occupancies.
10. Payment of Application Fee and Tuition Fee.
(1) Foreign Currencies Account ：
Bank Account No: 504058216351,
SWIFT NO: BKCHCNBJ 940,
ADDRESS: NO.29 HONGWU ROAD, NANJING, JIANGSU
Bank of China, Nanjing Center Branch